Most bloggers have the sole purpose of blogging. That is getting AdSense approval. Many of them run AdSense and affiliate programmes simultaneously. Some of them use AdSense as a supplement along with their product sales. Whatever purpose you have, you will get a detailed steps guide for how to create AdSense account for a blogger account. Creating AdSense account for blogger is relatively easy. It has three simple steps to do. However, you will get a detailed guide for this.
So without wasting time let’s start the tutorial of create AdSense account on blogger. Follow these steps and make your account now.
Create AdSense account for Blogger
You have to create it through your blogger account. Follow these steps to do it.
1) Open your Blogger account on which you want to get AdSense approval.
2) Look at the top left side. Here you find a triple bar (Menu). Click on it.
3) You can show many displayed options. Click on the earning tab.
4) Read the displayed information here. Then click on ‘Create AdSense account.
5) A few pieces of information you have to put before create AdSense account for Blogger. Look at the dialogue box you get.
Look at your site name. Then click on yes to customize help to get more from AdSense. After that select your country. Terms will display. You can read it. Accept the terms by clicking the small box for accept terms. Now click on start using AdSense.
6) A beautiful interface is opened in front of you. Take a look at the three steps that you are going to fill up.
7) First you have to edit the payment section. It demands telling about you. Click on enter information to do that.
8) You will see two types of information. i.e, Payments profile and custom information.
Check your payment profile. You can also add another profile by clicking ‘create payment profile’.
9) Select the type of account info. After that fill up your name and address. Then click on submit.
10) You have done the first step. You get a display. ‘We have got your info’ is written in the first step.
(#) You can gather more Information related to blogger
1) VioMagZ template full documentation
2) Fix alternate page with proper canonical tag
3) Write a quality post (#)
Now it’s time to connect your site to AdSense. For that click on ‘Let’s go’ in the second box.
11) You get a dialogue box. Check that your site name exists here. Then click on ‘Request review’.
12) You have created AdSense account for Blogger. You can see a dialogue box. Getting your site ready to show ads is written.
Now ‘click on explore’ to manage your ad settings.
13) You can find how auto ads can be looked to your site.
14) Look at the top side. You find the ‘Get code’ option. Click on that.
15) You get a code. Read the instruction. You have to put this code in HTML somewhere between <Head> and </Head> sections.
Click on copy snippet. Now go to your HTML section.
16) For that open a new tab. Here open your blogger account. After that click on Menu in your blogger account. You have done before it during earning tab click. Now click on the Theme tab.
17) You find a customize option. Click on the down arrow beside customize. Here you get a few options.
Click on edit HTML. You get the HTML codes.
18) Find the <Head> tag here. paste your copy snippet below the <Head> tag. After that click on save.
In Android, you have to click on the triple dot. Some options will display. You have to click on save.
On the desktop, you have to click on the save icon.
After applying your code look like the below one.
19) After saving close this window.
Come back to your previous window. It is time to edit the AdSense option.
20) Look at the side section. Here you can activate Auto ads or custom ads or both. Expand all sections and choose which is the right fit for you. You may choose auto-selected things too. Take a look at the load. Select the range between minimum to maximum as you want.
21) You adjust all the settings. Now look below the corner. Click on ‘Apply to site’.
22) You find a display. It says you have not to need to change the code to edit the settings.
Click on save.
23) Now you have already. You have completed the three steps of create AdSense account for blogger.
Now you have to make sure that you are agreed with their policy. For that look at below. You find the ‘get privacy ready’ box. Click on review now.
24) A dialogue box will open. Read the things. After that click on enable.
25) A dialogue box will open. Check all the things.
26) Manage these things according to your discretion. After that close everything. You have successfully created AdSense account for blogger.
27) To look at your new interface again go to the menu > earning tab. Now you find that your AdSense account is connected and under review.
Click on ‘GO TO ADSENSE’. You will find the interface of your AdSense account.
28) Click on the menu of your Google AdSense account.
29) You get a menu list. Check every menu and understand them. It will help you edit the thing further.
30) It will help you track your earnings and many more. Now close all the tabs. You have to wait for their review. It can take two days to several weeks.
You can also know how to reapply for AdSense.
How to reapply for AdSense
You can reapply for AdSense with very easy steps. Before that, make sure you take all the actions to get approved. Now, look at the steps for reapplying the AdSense.
1) Go to your Blogger menu>Earnings.
2) Then click on “GO TO ADSENSE”.
3) After that, click on “Fix now” for the “SITES” block.
4) Finally, click on “request review”.
5) After that, you can find green in the “SITES” block.
That is all about reapplying for AdSense. Now wrap up this.
Wrap-up for create AdSense account for blogger
You have gone through all the detailed steps for create AdSense account for blogger. You have completed all three steps. You complied with the AdSense policy. Moreover, you know the Menu options of your Google AdSense account. Finally, you also know the reapplying for AdSense. If you have faced any problems contact us through email. Solving your issue will be our priority.